Pathogenesis and management of autoimmune rheumatic diseases. Research includes basic,
translational and clinical research.
- Systemic autoimmune rheumatic disease (systemic lupus erythematosus and antiphospholipid
syndrome, systemic sclerosis, Sjögren’s syndrome).
- Vasculitides including ANCA vasculitides and Behcet’s disease.
- Spondyloarthritis (Psoriatic Spondyloarthritis and Psoriatic arthritis)
- Autoinflammatory diseases (including Behcet’s disease)
- Metabolic, cardiovascular, and infectious co-morbidities in autoimmune rheumatic disease.
- Molecular and cellular mechanisms underlying chronic inflammatory diseases
- Translational platforms for the development of novel therapeutics and diagnostic biomarkers